How much is 100 grams?A lot of the measurements in the nutrient ranking articles are posted in 100 gram servings. Below is a list of what 100 grams equals for a wide variety of foods.
100 grams equals...
- (1/5 pound or 3.5 ounces)
- 1 stick of butter, or a little less than half a cup
- half a medium sized apple
- two fried eggs
- one medium sized banana
- 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of cooked rice
- 5 slices of commercial white bread
- half of a medium sized baked potato
- 1/4 pound of t-bone steak
- 50 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 1/4 pound of tuna steak
- 1 medium sized tomato
- 1/3 of a 16oz can of beer (or soft drink)
- 1/2 a cup of cooked ground beef , 25 grams per ounce to make a 1/4 pound.
comments powered by Disqus